F Cloth Diapers, LOVE THEM! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Cloth Diapers, LOVE THEM!

Ok, so when I had my baby girl we started off using Disposable Diapers. The only brand we could use was Pampers or else she got red and irritated. PLUS the only wipes I could use were also the Pampers, but they HAD to be unscented, alcohol free, hypoallergenic, etc. In February a group of gals from my CafeMom.com group suggested I try cloth diapers and insisted they were easy to use. Well the more I read the more I wanted to try them out. I broke down and got 6 Haute Pocket OS Cloth Diapers. Now your probably going, who what huh? right? I was thinking the same thing when the ladies would talk about them. As the days went on I learned the Cloth Diaper Lingo easily and I learned which type would work for me. Haute Pocket is a brand name for a cloth diaper. OS means One Size, which is SO cool because they use snaps to change the size of the diaper, which means mine will fit any baby from 10-30 pounds depending on the snap settings. The more I learned the more my stash grew and I went from cloth during the day and Pampers at night to FULL time cloth and I LOVE it. It is SO much easier than I thought cloth diapering would be like. Yes, I do more laundry, but you know what, my baby is worth is and so is our pocket books!


My main focus for posting today to let everyone know about the “Networking Nine Giveaway” on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer (http://www.theclothdiaperwhisperer.com/). They are giving away an awesome package of cloth diapers that includes: 3-bumGenius One Size 3.0 diapers, 1-Flip One Size Stay Dry System, 1-Flip One Size Organic System, 1-FuzziBunz One Size Diaper, 1-Gro Baby One Size Shell Set, 1-Econobum One Size Diaper, 1-Rump-a-rooz One Size Diaper. This package would make a great starter kit or even a nice addition to your stash of cloth diapers! I would LOVE to win this pack, it is full of AWESOME stuff! So, if you are interested in cloth diapers, I suggest you head on over to the site and enter the giveaway!!! :)
The Cloth Diaper Whisperer


This will not be my only post about cloth diapers, I will For SURE be writing more!

Have a wonderful day!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: