F My day continued... - Rural Mama's Sandbox

My day continued...

Ok, so while she is watching TV and playing with her toys, I normally get Baby K's diapers out of the dryer and put the inserts in them. We decided to switch to cloth diapers in February and I absolutely love it, I will make a later post detailing the types of diapers I have, how I like the, costs, etc. Around 9:30AM-10:30AM Baby K gets hungry and I mix her up some Rice Cereal and Oatmeal. She usually eats about 6 teaspoons with 1-2 jars of baby food. I normally start with fruits in the morning. If she finishes a whole jar and wants more then I get out a veggie. Sometimes she'll only eat half, sometimes she will eat the whole thing. If she eats both jars and wants more, I give her a 3 ounce bottle of formula. Once she is finished eating I rock her a little and she usually goes down for a nap around 10:30AM-11:00AM. She normally naps about an hour to two hours if I'm lucky... every so often she goes about 2 1/2 hours and I LOVE it! While she is out for her nap I run outside to feed my birds and the horses. Our horses are out on pasture, but I give them a little grain just to make sure they keep good weight on. When I get back inside sometimes Baby K is awake and sometimes she is not. If she isn't then, I'll grab something to eat and get on the internet or I'll work on writing up grants for the non profit I volunteer for. If she is awake, then I get her up, change her diaper, and then take her out to the living room to play. She will play for a while and then when she gets hungry I fix her a bottle, she normally takes 8-10 ounces at this time. She plays more after she finishes her bottle, then around 5:00PM-6:00PM I mix her Rice Cereal and Oatmeal again and get out a jar of veggies. If she finishes it and wants more I give her another veggie. Some times she will take a little nap after this meal and sometimes she won't, depends on whats going on. When Daddy gets home he will take a shower, we'll eat dinner and then he will hold Baby K or play with her. Around 9:00PM-9:30PM Baby K has her night bottle, about 8 ounces, and usually falls asleep on Daddy. I take her to bed and then I either watch TV with the hubby or I "play" on the internet.

Now some days my schedule has to change, depending on what is going on or if I have appointments to make. Wednesdays she usually skips she afternoon nap because we go to Church. I have my Women's Group. On Sundays our schedule is even more funky because we go to church in the AM so it makes her skip her nap... which she normally takes on the way home from church. We also go back to church in the evening for Bible Study and I do crafts with the children. So on Sundays she mostly gets bottles because they are quick and easy to fix, plus Baby K can hold her own bottle now.

Ok, so now you get a short outline of my day!
Looking forward to sharing more!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: