F Age Gracefully With The Holistic Mama - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Age Gracefully With The Holistic Mama

I'm not sure why, but after having my girls I've been increasingly aware of my age and appearance. I never really took good care of my skin and I'm starting to realize now that that was probably not the best idea ever. I had many reasons for not taking care of myself, the big one being that my skin, especially on my face is SUPER sensitive. If I get a sunburn, I can't even use the aloe gels because they burn. I've tried Vitamin E gel capsules, sometimes they work and sometimes not. I have DRY skin but if I use lotions I am all oily and gross, which leads to pimples.

All of the products I had tried in the past had one thing in common, they were main stream "popular" products that usually contained at least one ingredient that I couldn't pronounce. It was time I tried something new. I was searching online when I came across The Holistic Mama's Anti-Aging Facial Serum by Roxanne on Etsy. I decided I would give it a try and see how my skin reacted to this natural, chemical free product.

Here is a the product information as stated on The Holistic Mama's store on Etsy:

This skincare serum is made with all organic ingredients. You will have softer smoother skin with less wrinkles and a more even skin tone. There are no chemicals or any ingredients that you cannot pronounce in this serum, just natural botanicals and essential oils. I developed this serum for myself because I wanted to find a natural alternative to products like Retin-A.

One of the main ingredients in this serum is Rosehip seed oil. Rosehip seed oil is truly an amazing product, which has only recently become recognized by the general public. This surge in popularity is for a good reason, as it is believed to be the best oil available for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. Numerous scientific studies yielded astounding evidence supporting the use of Rosehip Seed oil. Rosehip seed oil is considered a cellular regenerative oil, also regenerates scar tissue, attenuates wrinkles and age spots and helps to prevent and fade stretch marks due to pregnancy and other factors. Rosehip seed oil is a potent anti-inflammatory oil with polyunsaturated essential fatty acids and trans-retinoic acid that helps when treating dermatitis, eczema or psoriasis providing an immediate relief for dry skin.

How to use: Place a 1/4 of a dropper full of serum in the palm of your hand and massage into the face, neck, and chest in a circular motion in the morning and before bed.

This serum is organic, vegan, gluten free

Size: 1 oz.

Ingredients: Rosehipseed oil, macadamia nut oil, calendula infused olive oil,vitamin e,tea tree oil, lavender essential oil,licorice root extract, neem oil.

My challenge was to use the product for 30 days and photograph my results! So here you have it, my photos, minus make up, so be gentle dear followers!
Before Picture - Day 1
Right Side Close Up - Day 1
Chin Close Up - Day 1
After Photo - Day 30
Right Side Close Up - Day 30
Chin Close Up - Day 30
After 30 days of using The Holistic Mama's Anti-Aging Facial Serum I was impressed. My skin was soft and firm yet supple. The dryness seemed to decrease a lot and I didn't get super oily throughout the day like normal (if I tried to use lotions and what not). I liked to use it at night before bed because it seemed relaxing and the scent was calming. My skin did not burn at all when I used it, but instead made it feel refreshed.

The photos show a slight firming as well as my pores decreasing slightly, but what I enjoyed the most about the serum was not something that you can not see in the photos. I love how soft my skin is now, I don't remember the last time my face was this soft. It seems to retain the moisture and not get dry as easily as it used to, which I LOVE as well!

Overall, I was impressed with the Anti- Aging Facial Serum. I saw some great changes within a short period of time, I can't even imagine all the wonderful improvements that could take place with my skin long term!

My Rating: A+ $$
Click here to see what My Rating means!

Cost: $34.00 for 1 ounce bottle (You only use a dime size amount per application so the 1 ounce goes a LONG way! I had a TON left over for future use after 30 days)
 

Where to Buy: The Holistic Mama's Store on Etsy


Follow @TheHolisticMama on Twitter!

I hope you all enjoyed my review and have a great night dear followers!






Disclaimer: I was provided one 1 ounce bottle of The Holistic Mama's Anti-Anging Facial Serum by Roxanne to review. All opinions in the review are my own, based on my personal use of the product. I nor The Holistic Mama make any guarantees of any results or that you will like the product. However, The Holistic Mama does have a Guarantee on her products which you can find on her product's page on Etsy.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm following by Twitter! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this review! I am starting to "need" all this anti aging stuff and need all the help I can get!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hi! Love your site! Sarah from The Ease of Freeze. I'm playing catch up from a busy week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments HERE: