F Being Thankful - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Being Thankful

"What would you do if you woke up today with only the things
that you were thankful for yesterday?"
This is a quote from a Facebook status I read the other day and it really made me think... 
What am I Thankful for today?
So, random and in no particular order, here is a list of things I am Thankful for today: Jesus, the Bible, my husband, my girls, friends, family, life, love, passion, excitement, compassion, my home, the farm, our horses, my birds, warm showers, hugs and kisses, protection, food, comfort, freedom, electricity, salvation, air conditioning, butterfly kisses, holding hands, star gazing, automobiles, plumbing, my vegetable garden, education, fun, flowers, gravity, dishwashers, ...
I would go on and on, but you get the idea and if I did, my post may end up too long! :)
What does the Bible say about being Thankful?
"16 Rejoice always,17 pray without ceasing,18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Give thanks in all circumstances, " Wow, that is intense. God wants us to be thankful for everything, both the good and the bad. Probably, because the bad gives us valuable insight into what God wants us to know, as well as his plans for us. It shapes us into the person God wants us to be!
 So, What are YOU Thankful for today?
Have a wonderful day dear followers! 
 
 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: