I've got a great opportunity for you to do something fun with your little one AND win a $100 gift card! Keep reading for more details!
In the summer months, rural-American families spend more time making memories outdoors and, in many cases, on a farm or ranch. Did you know that according to the Progressive Agriculture Foundation, each year an estimated 15,000 children who visit, live or work on farms or ranches are injured and more than 100 children die of agriculture-related injuries in the U.S. alone?
These statistics are simply too high, and Kubota is dedicated to helping families make sure summer memories are as safe and happy as possible. To help spread the word about the importance of farm safety, Kubota has launched a Family Safety Coloring Contest for a chance to win fun prizes!
Here’s how families can get involved:
· Now through October 1, 2012, visit the Safety tab on Kubota.com to download Kubota’s “Ten Commandments of Tractor Safety” coloring book.
· Each child, 12 an under, can select one page to color as his or her contest entry.
· Next, scan and email the child’s entry, along with the parent’s name, child’s name, address and phone number to KubotaSafety@fleishman.com. Or mail the entry with the same information on a 3x5 card to 500 Capitol Mall, Suite 1850, Sacramento, CA 95814.
· Entries will be judged on coloring skill in each of three age groups: 5 and under, ages 6 to 8, and ages 9 to 12.
· In each category, one grand prize winner will be selected to win a $100 gift card and Kubota merchandise gift pack. Additionally, one first prize winner in each category will receive a Kubota merchandise gift pack.
· The first 100 entries will receive a Kubota “Safety First Sheriff” badge.
· For more information, download the Official Contest Rules here.
For more information and safety resources please visit http://kubota.com/safety/TractorSafety.aspx
Have a great summer and happy coloring!