Today's FREEBIE is a Card with an Envelope!
PLEASE note that the kit will ONLY be available THIS week so, don't forget to download it today!
What's My Memories Suite? Click here to read my review of the Digital Scrapbook Software. Don't have My Memories Suite? Go MyMemories.com to buy the software and start scrapping!
USE CODE: STMMMS86739 at checkout to get $10.00 OFF the software!
Also, please note that the kit is saved in a format that isn't specific to My Memories Suite, so you can use them in other software as well!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your CD Envelope
1. Download template file and install it into your software
2. Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
3. Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
1. Print your envelope and card on cardstock and gather supplies. (Recommended supplies: craft knife, cutting mat, metal edged ruler, small scissors, glue runner, bone folder)
2. Start with the card and fold on the fold guides in the middle of the page. You do not need to fold anywhere else for the card, because the rest will be cut off.
3. With the card folded in half, use the metal edged ruler and craft knife and cut along the bottom edge and the sides. Cut about ¼” in from the printed edge. This will make your card slightly smaller than the envelope so it will fit inside.
4. Now you have a finished card.
5. Next are the instructions on making the envelope. Take the printed envelope and fold on all fold lines. There should be a total of 4 folds.
6. Cut along the outside edges using scissors.
7. Fold the 2 side flaps in towards the middle and apply glue along the side edges of the back piece.
8. Push the back piece up to adhere the sides and the back together. This will form your envelope.
9. You can now write inside your card and put a name on the front of the envelope and you are ready to share your fun card and envelope. Enjoy!!
Have a Wonderful weekend dear followers!