F God Heals! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

God Heals!

Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14 (NIV

Growing up I never really saw the healing power of God firsthand. Last month, however,  I witnessed it continuously and even experienced it firsthand. It is amazing and proof that God is alive and very present even in this crazy day in age!

Each Sunday last month church members were being healed. All had different ailments that they were ready to give to God. I found it amazing and unreal, even though I saw it with my own eyes and heard the testimony with my own ears.

I have had constant back pain for years, I've just been able to tune it out until the pain gets too bad. I never realized it until now, but the devil knows that pain is one of my big weaknesses. All he has to do is throw a little pain my way and I fall off the path that God wants me on. I let it rule over me and hope that it goes away soon, instead of looking to God for help.

Last Sunday, my back was hurting more than usual. I was fed up! I decided that I was too young to hurt this bad and I needed help. It was a big step for me to ask for prayer for myself, I always seem to want to pray for others and have others helped. I went up to the alter, the elders prayed, anointed me with oil, and my back was immediately pain free, Praise God. It was strange to me to feel no pain because I had been in pain for so long.

I have been unable to STOP telling everyone about my healing. I WANT this for others and I know that God wants to do it for other, all they have to do is humble themselves before God and ask for His help! It seems SO simple, but SO hard for so many people to do. I know, because it was hard for ME!

If you need healing, mentally, physically or spiritually, PRAY! Ask God for help, He WILL answer! But also remember that God's answers aren't always immediate, they may be "Not Yet" or "I have something better planned." Seek Him in everything you do and I KNOW you will be blessed!

Have a wonderful day!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: