PLEASE note that the kit will ONLY be available THIS week so, don't forget to download it today!
What's My Memories Suite? Click here to read my review of the Digital Scrapbook Software. Don't have My Memories Suite? Go MyMemories.com to buy the software and start scrapping!
USE CODE: STMMMS86739 at checkout to get $10.00 OFF the software!
Also, please note that the kit is saved in a format that isn't specific to My Memories Suite, so you can use them in other software as well!
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Cupcake Liners
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Instead of adding the paper as a background paper, you can add it as an embellishment so that you can move the paper around. This is especially useful when using papers with stripes or circles, so you can decide which part of the paper you want to use.
Once it is added as an embellishment, you can now select the paper and move it into the position you want it.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
Cupcake Liner Tutorial
2. Print your Cupcake liner templates on cardstock and gather supplies. Each printed page will have enough supplies for 2 cupakes. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, tape, foam squares, 1.25" circle punch, toothpicks and ribbon)
3. Using the scissors cut along outside line.
TIP: Use a 1.25" circle punch to cut out the toppers. If printed at full size, the circles should be exactly the same size.
4. Wrap liner around cupcake and tape at seam.
TIP: If using a smaller cupcake, just wrap around at the desired height. You can place a smaller cupcake at the bottom of the liner or make it tighter and wrap it around at the top.
5. Using foam squares or tape, attach the front and back circles together to form the topper. Insert toothpick between the circles.
6. Add ribbon onto the toothpick or at the bottom of the front circle, if desired.
7. Insert toothpick into cupcake. Enjoy the finished cupcakes and share. Don't forget to use your imagination. The possibilities are endless!
Have a Wonderful weekend dear followers!