F Becoming A Mother Part 1 - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Becoming A Mother Part 1

Deciding to become a mother and bringing a new life into this world should take a lot of thought and consideration. This is serious stuff, once you are a mother YOU are responsible for another person, a person that YOU created (with the help of a man and of course God). One would think that it would be easy to have a baby, especially when there are television shows called "16 and Pregnant" or "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". I'm not going to lie, I thought it would be easy: Think about it, discuss it, make the decision, have a romantic night with the husband, and out pops the joy of your lives in 9 months. Right? WRONG! Well, maybe that is how it happens for some people, but not me.

There was a time when I feared that I would never be able to get pregnant. I was so sad, depressed, and anxiety ridden. I can admit that now, but I didn't dare talk about it then. I am a woman, I was built to have babies, women have been having babies since, well, FOREVER! Why was it so hard to conceive? Didn't God love me? Didn't He want me to be happy? Didn't He know that I could raise a baby to be a good person? Was God punishing me for the choices I had made in my life? All these thoughts and more bombarded my head every time I the results of a pregnancy test read negative.

I've put together this little blog series, Becoming A Mother, to encourage other women and to tell my story.

Click here for Part 2!
Click here for Part 3!
Click here for Part 4! 
Click here for Part 5!

Have a Wonderful night dear Followers!

Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: