F Little Sister's Bloggy Birthday Bash! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Little Sister's Bloggy Birthday Bash!

Little Sister is turning ONE YEAR old next month!

The Count Down Begins!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers


We are planning a Cupcake theme for Little Sister and I am excited about all the planning for her special day! She is such a sweet and energetic little girl, I am so blessed to have her in my life!

I'm also looking for Giveaway Sponsors For Little Sister's Bloggy Birthday Bash!If you are a retailer or manufacturer and would like to sponsor this event, please e-mail me for more details or Click here for the Sponsors page!

I will be posting a special Bloggy Birthday page for all the sponsors, so check back often to see what kind of goodies we'll be giving away for Little Sister's Birthday!
Have a great day dear followers!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: