F Lil' Outlaws Rocks Our World - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Lil' Outlaws Rocks Our World

Okay, so several posts ago I wrote about the issue I had with Pampers Cruiser with Dry Max. Well, I ordered the Lil' Outlaws Rump Rub and it is in. I've been using it this week and the verdict is in...

WE LOVE IT! Sometimes when my baby's bum is sore with diaper rash the diaper rash creams hurt to ever put on her, she just cries and cries... but not Lil' Outlaws Rump Rub! My baby girl just smiles and giggles because it feels so good on her sore bum. I bought the unscented version, but it comes in several great scents. The unscented version smells good and is soft and silky on the skin.

Katelynn Approved, we give it an A+!
Where to Find Lil' Outlaws Rump Rub: http://www.liloutlaws.net/
Cost: $12.00 for the standard 4oz tub or a 4oz squeeze tube.

Thanks Lil' Outlaws for your GREAT product, no more tears from Diaper Rash!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: