F Waiting on PupMail to unPack! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Waiting on PupMail to unPack!


If you have read through my blog or even made it over to my instagram account, you have noticed I'm a little bit of an animal lover. Okay, maybe little is an understatement. Currently, our pet family includes a Toy Poodle (Koda), a German Shepherd (Bones), a Chicken (Survivor), a Duck (Samuel L. Quackson), a Beta Fish (Winston #2), a Syrian Hamster (Pocahontas), and 9 Degus (Ruby, Rita, Rosemary, Patron, Pyrite, Pepper, Phantom, Pascal, and Pharaoh). 

I am currently waiting on mail for our dogs and degus. (I know, I know FAQ, What is a Degu? ) Our dogs, Koda and Bones were asked to be brand ambassadors for Pack Leashes and I am SO excited to get their new collars in the mail! Maybe it's cheesy, maybe it's not, but I couldn't help but get them matching Bow Tie Collars and a Lead with Carabiner. I'm going to keep it our color/pattern selections hush hush until the box comes in! 

While I'm waiting to unPack our new goods, you can jump on over to Pack Leashes and scope out all the cute accessories that they have available for the furball in your life! AND before you get sticker shock, if you choose to make a purchase use our special discount code RURALPUP20 to get 20% OFF your order! Supporting a company like Pack Leashes is a no brainer for us! Pack Leashes is a great company that provides quality products with a 30 days money back guarantee, no questions asked! They ALSO donate 2 MEALS for hungry shelter animals for every order! 

Come back soon dear followers, as we reveal our Pack products!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: