F Where to start? - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Where to start?

 
I've been struggling on where to start, or rather Restart this blog. Do I take you back and try to play catch up? Do I just move forward and give you pieces of the past as it becomes relevant? I literally haven't posted since 2016, the baby was 5 months old then, but is now getting ready to turn 6! He's in Kindergarten and I am no longer with his father. I guess we will just caulk that up to "You live and you learn" without going into the nasty details right now. I have, however, remarried. My new husband and I were married Valentines Day 2020, right before "All hell broke loose" around the world. In total we make a family of 8! 

So much of my being was wrapped around being a stay at home mom, but for the past 4.5 years I have been thrust into the workforce. I started getting to the point where I really didn't know who I was anymore, I was in survival mode trying to make ends meet and take care of my family. 

So, since I've entered the unknown, a rather uncharted plan for this blog, I'll just take it day by day and hope you stay with me as I go back and forth from the here and now to the past.

Have a wonderful morning dear followers!

Love Always,



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: