F Sweet Pea OS Pocket Diaper Review - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Sweet Pea OS Pocket Diaper Review

I won a baby pink Sweet Pea One Size Pocket Diaper during a Twitter Party while I was still pregnant. I had not tried the Sweet Pea diapers before with Big Sister and I was thrilled to be able to try it out! I decided to use this cloth diaper on Little Sister as the second cloth diaper review for the Newborn Fluff Challenge.

First off, I can't believe how SOFT this diaper is both inside and out. Some of the cloth diapers that I have that are made of  PUL (Poly Urethane Laminate) on the outside don't quiet feel as soft as these do. Little Sister also seemed to enjoy the softness as well and didn't protest during her diaper change. This is the first cloth diaper I owned that had a loop for easy line drying, which I thoroughly appreciate. The thing I love the most (other than how soft it is) are the leg casings! With some of the other cloth diapers I own I am having issues with pee leaking out along her legs, but not with the Sweet Pea diaper. Even with a fully soaked diaper, I didn't have the leaking issues. Another cool feature is the pocket openings at both ends, this made is SO much easier to stuff and get into the right position for my little girl! Loved it!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: