F Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Diapers Review - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Diapers Review



Several months ago I won a package of Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Disposable Diapers from a SoleilSelene Review/Giveway. I chose the Newborn Size / Size 1, that fits babies 2kg - 4 kg or 4 1/2 pounds - 9 pounds. Even though my little one had not arrived yet, I was instantly curious as I opened to box and just HAD to open the little package of diapers so that I could SEE and FEEL for myself how different this diaper was from other disposable diapers. The first think I notices was the cute little lady bug designs on the front (there are 5 different designs), not that I really care what they look like because it doesn't have much to do with their function, but they are cute. The second thing I noticed was that they appeared to be slightly wider than other disposable diapers. It made me a little weary at first because I wondered if they would leak or not. The third thing I noticed was that the outside was soft and silky to the touch, the texture seems to be something in between a soft plastic and soft cloth. It appears as if it will not irritate a newborn, even if the leg areas rub because the material is so soft. And finally I noticed how thick the absorbent padding was inside the diaper. It didn't seem outrageously thick, just thicker than most disposable diapers. It did however give me a little more confidence in them because it just seemed like it could hold a lot of urine.

Now that Little Sister is here, I decided to break out the bag of Bambo Nature diapers and try them out. I put Little Sister in them for a couple days and even over night. So far no leaks, not even at night. The width of the diapers doesn't seem to really matter at all. It held up very well for dirty as well as wet diapers.  Before I put her in the Bambo Nature diapers I had also put her in Pampers disposable diapers for a couple days, so that I could compare them. I noticed that Little Sister gets a little more irritable after she is wet, in the Pampers. When she wets in the Bambo Nature diapers, it seems like it takes her a lot longer to realize that she is wet, therefore I seem to be changing less Bambo Nature diapers than the Pampers diapers. It really does seem to wick away the wetness better than the Pampers.

Overall I am very impressed with these diapers. Aside from the fact that they are better for the environment than regular disposables and they don't contain harmful chemicals, the quality is great and they take care of "business". I would definitely recommend these diapers to Moms that want to go Eco-Friendly but don't want to use Cloth, Mom's that Cloth Diaper but need disposables for certain occasions, or for those Dad's that aren't quite into changing cloth diapers like the Mom's are.

Cost: $9.00 - $45.80 depending on diaper size and amounts per bag

Where To Buy: Visit Bambo Nature Eco-Friendly Diapers website (Use code SOLEILSELENE to get 10% off your order), or you can find them on Ebay, Amazon.com, or CSN Stores.

My Rating: A+ $$$ 

Check out Bambo Nature on Facebook & Twitter


Have a Great Day dear followers!
Kelsey

Disclaimer: I won a bag of Bambo Nature Diapers through a blog giveaway. I was not compensated for this review. This review details my personal opinion and experience using the product.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. How many lbs did your newborn weigh when you used the Bambo size 1?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments HERE: