F A Couple Additions to the Blog - Rural Mama's Sandbox

A Couple Additions to the Blog

As some of you may notice, I have added a new tab to the top of the blog. I added a section for my Terms of Use and Disclosure Policy. Please read through them. Please don't let them scare you, I just wanted to include them on my blog to protect myself and my family for any harm that may come by me just speaking my mind now that I'm getting more traffic on the blog. Pretty soon, if I don't watch it, I may need writing tutoring to keep all my grammar and spelling in check! Just kidding!

I've also included a tab for my Sponsors. The Sponsors are those companies or individuals that have provided products for review and/or giveaway items!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and please come back soon dear followers for my upcoming reviews and giveaways!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: