F Dress United Custom T-Shirt Review - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Dress United Custom T-Shirt Review

Several months back I introduced you to a great company, Easy Canvas Prints, that makes affordable custom canvas prints. Well, they are at it again! This time, through their sister site, they are providing custom t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies! At Dress United you can design your shirt any way you like with as much help as needed. You can design it using the Design Tool, choosing several Fonts and Images available or you can use your own images. They also have the option to have their design staff help you out as well. These T-Shirts are printed in the U.S.A., which is a nice added bonus! Go U.S.A.!

I had the awesome opportunity to try out the Design Tool and create a fun T-Shirt for Rural Mama's Sandbox. It was both easy and fun to come up with my own design and by the time I was finished, I couldn't wait to get wear my new creation!


Dress United has a lot of options when it comes to T-Shirt type and style. There is a little something for everyone on this site. As far as sizes go, they do have a wide variety of sizes but it is limited to certain styles. The sizes in the Unisex T-Shirts range from Youth Small to 4XL, however the shirt I chose only went from Adult Small to 2XL.


The Design Tool - starting off with a clean slate!
 Since I will be the one wearing the T-shirt I decided to go with the Girly - Classic T (Bella). I am a fan of V-necks, so this T-shirt style was a great option.I also chose size XL since sometimes Women's styles T-Shirt run on the smaller side.

Adding Text was fast and easy!

I chose Chocolate for color, since I work around the farm often and I figured it would hide dirt the best. I decided to use Dress United fonts, but inserted a photo of my own to give it a special touch and to correspond with my blog design.

Now, on to ARTWORK!
Popup that allows you to select Clip Art or Download your own images!


I love the fact that they had a wide variety of clip art available. For someone who has limited access to clip art an images, this is a great option. I decided to go with my own artwork, a couple of Embellishments from a MyMemories Suite Kit that I purchased called Wild West Pack. The artwork I chose were in PNG format and seem to work really well for the site. It came up clear and crisp.
My finished design! Sweet and Simple!

I chose to use only the front of my t-shirt, however, there is an option to put writing on the back, for those that want custom t-shirts for sports teams. I think it took me a whole 10 minutes to create this T-Shirt. The HARDEST part was waiting for it to arrive!

Without further ado, here is my finished product LIVE and in person...

Photo Courtesy of Big Sister, she was so excited I let her use my camera!

I like the fabric the T-Shirt is made out of, it is comfortable and light. The image is GREAT, the photo doesn't really show its awesomeness. but in person it is really cool. The only thing I am skeptical about is the whether or not the image will hold up to being washed and dried. Only time will tell, so I will try to do an update after several cycles through the laundry.

Overall, I was very impressed with the Dress United website and their Design Tool. It was very easy and fun to come up with a Custom T-Shirt. The actual shirt is very nice, well made, and the image is crisp, clear, and easy to read. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone looking to create a custom t-shirt whether you just want one shirt or several shirts! 

My Rating: A+ $$$$
Click here to see what My Rating means!
Cost: Prices vary depending on the shirt style and quantity that you are purchasing. The Design Tool gives you a price estimate. 
Where to Buy: Online! Go to http://www.dressunited.com to create your own custom shirt!

Like Dress United on Facebook and Tweet with them on Twitter!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!






Disclaimer: Dress United let me Design one T-Shirt of my choice for free so that I could provide you with this review! I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions are 100% mine based on my personal experience with the Dress United website and the actual product. I, nor, Dress United make any guarantees about the products.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: