F Double Stroller on a Budget - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Double Stroller on a Budget



I recently attended my niece's wedding in Indianapolis. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding with a Christmas theme. In preparation for this wedding I had to go shopping for something nice to wear, since my mommy attire of jeans and a t-shirt would have been frowned upon. A friend and I, along with both girls went to the mall to find our perfect outfits. I'm not big into shopping like most gals, when I go shopping I want in and out as fast as possible.

During this time, I owned a regular stroller and an umbrella stroller to use for outings, except during this particular outing I had forgotten to put the regular stroller back in my van. I was left with a tiny umbrella stroller and two young children trudging through the mall. After carrying around my 8 month old all day, I was seriously considering the need for a double stroller. I don't take both girls out by myself very often due to the fact that I can't push 2 strollers at once nor do I want to try to wrangle a 2 year old (especially during a meltdown) and attempt to watch the baby in the stroller, all at once. I did a little research online and couldn't believe how expensive double strollers could be. I also didn't like the fact that the cheapest umbrella style double strollers were too wide to fit through most shop doorways. So, I started looking for alternatives and I found a cool solution that I think is going to work out GREAT!

I came across the Prince Lionheart Stroller Connectors at Diapers.com. They are made out of 100% recycled material but feel very tough and durable. I decided to look for an inexpensive umbrella stroller to pair with the one I already had. When the stroller and connectors came in the mail I was super excited to test them out! I skipped the instructions due to my excitement and connectors proved to be pretty easy to figure out how to open, adjust, and connect each stroller together. The umbrella strollers I now have are totally different in size, but the connectors still worked fine and I was able to push the girls around with ease! What a cool solution! Ideally, I think it would be best to stick to two strollers of the same brand and size, but for my situation it worked out perfect anyway. The connectors also allow me the freedom to use just one of the strollers if I choose to or for my husband and I to push the girls separately while we are out and about.

The Prince Lionheart Stroller Connectors only cost me $12.99 at Diapers.com! What a great deal for a family on a budget and the convenience of a double stroller yet the option to go single!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!
Kelsey

Disclaimer: I bought this product on my own and was not compensated in any way for this review, I just really like the product! Please note that this post is my opinion and I nor Diapers.com nor the makers of the Prince Lionheart Stroller Connectors promise or guarantee that this product will work for everyone.



Diapers.com discounts
use code:DREA3545
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.comDiapers.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: