F After Lunch - Table Madness - Rural Mama's Sandbox

After Lunch - Table Madness

Why is it that the kitchen table is always the dumping ground. At any given time if you walk into my home, there are stacks of papers or various items sitting on the kitchen table. It seems like every time I clean it off within 5 minutes SOMETHING appears on it. I don't know how to combat this problem, any ideas?

I thought you'd enjoy a photo of our after lunch table display complete with Little People Car, empty plate and jello cup, Sippy, Plush Pig (because Big Sister loves Pigs), Little Sister's Bumbo Chair (greatest invention EVER), and Little Sister's Formula and bottles... beyond the Formula what you can't see is my stack of samples for the interior design of our new house, coupons, and various other papers that came in the mail.

Have a lovely day dear followers, I'm off to go play out side while the girls are napping!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love your page! I am visiting from Cloth Diapering mama! Hope you can stop by my blog and check it out :) I am also holding a giveaway for Baby legs so stop by!
    http://conservamome.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-make-leg-warmers-and-baby-legs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Conservamom and for your wonderful comment! Please let me know if you have any ideas on how I can make my blog better!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments HERE: