F My ABC's of 2012 - Rural Mama's Sandbox

My ABC's of 2012

As we enter a new year, I can't help but reflect on the past year. So, sit back and enjoy My ABC's of 2012!

A is for

B is for blog posts, even though I would love to post more often I doubled the amount of posts from the previous year!

C is for cats, it seems we have had more random cats show up around here than in past yesrs.

D is for

E is for

F is for feathers, I have gained a new flock of feathered friends.

G is for girls, my little babies are turning into little girls.

H is for horses, we enjoyed some great times in the barn with the horses.

I is for Instagram, totally addicted to sharing photos of the girls and bits of my day via Instagram.

J is for Junebug, Big Sister turned 3 in June!

K is for

L is for love, I love my girls and my husband more than I ever thought I could love anyone!

M is for Monkey Joe's, a super fun place for kids. My girls loved jumping in the inflatable playground they have in Indianapolis.

N is for

O is for opportunities, I am so thankful for all the review and giveaway opportunities that were offered to me this year!

P is for painting, I have gotten back into painting with acrylics and can't wait to finish my Peacock painting for our new kitchen.

Q is for Quiet time, I learned the importance of making time for quiet time to study my Bible.

R is for riding, my husband and went horseback riding together more times this year since before my oldest was born.

S is for snake skins, I had never seen snake skins in the basement until this past year.

T is for Toddler Time, the girls and I enjoyed playing, reading, and making friends during Toddler Time each week at our local library.

U is for

V is for

W is for Women's Retreat, I had the honor of attending a Women's Retreat with several wonderful women from church. I learned so much about myself and my relationship with God.

X is for

Y is for

Z is for

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: