F As if I'm not busy enough... - Rural Mama's Sandbox

As if I'm not busy enough...

I have decided to start this blog. I'm not sure why, I just had a feeling that I needed to do it! So, I guess I will just start off and tell you how my day normally goes:

Around 7:00AM-7:30AM Baby K, our baby girl, gets up. I usually let the dogs out, make the baby a bottle, then go to the baby's room. The best feeling in the world is walking into her room, looking down into the crib and see her smiling face beaming back at me. She is SO happy to see me. I take her out, change her diaper and take her to the living room. I set her down on her Boppy Pillow and give her the bottle I had made previously. I turn on the TV and find Playhouse Disney, usually Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on, which she LOVES. It usually takes her 15-30 minutes to take her bottle, depending on if she plays with the bottle or not. She thinks it is so funny to turn the bottle up side down and suck on the bottom of the bottle, at which point milk goes all over her legs. While she is taking her bottle, I some times nap on the couch next to her (I'm in no way, shape, or form a morning person), or I do the dishes. Depending on the previous night, IF I put the dishes in the dishwasher and started it the night before I unload it and put them away. If not, I load it up and start the load.

When Baby K is finished with her bottle she sits on the floor and plays with toys and watches cartoons. Her favorites are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Chuggington, Imagination Movers, and Jungle Junction.

Well, I have started this blog too late and now I have to get dinner on the table...
I will continue with my next post.

More to come as well!

Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: