F New Year New Me - Rural Mama's Sandbox

New Year New Me

Okay, so maybe I have left you all hanging a bit too long. I am so sorry about that. For those that are still here with me THANK YOU! I greatly appreciate your faith in me and my return. As the year is ending I have decided that I need some changes in 2016.

In my house the moral behind James 2:17 keeps popping up. Not just once but many times this past month the concept of "faith without works is dead" has been brought to my attention. I have faith in God that I can do anything with His help, if it is His will. I know that He only wants good for me. Good for me is... feeling good, having energy, being healthy, and helping my family financially. Even though I have faith I can have all these things I didn't really know what to do to achieve them therefore I was doing nothing.

I recently reconnected with a long time friend. Through her help and guidance I have found a program that will help me reach my goals. 2016 is my year! It is my year to renew my mind, my body, and my faith.

Sound like something you need? Want to know my secret?

I have decided to become a Beachbody Coach. I am plugged into a great group of Christians and I am ready to be healthy and full of energy again.

Want to learn more about Beachbody? Feel free to check out my site: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/coachkelc
Or shoot me an email at coachkelc at gmail.com

I am always looking for new friends to join my Beachbody Team! Keep coming back because I plan to show my progress here on the blog!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: