F OraMD Review - Rural Mama's Sandbox

OraMD Review

Despite some serious internet problems this month, I finally have this review up and running for your viewing pleasure! I hope you all are as excited as I am about my very first Video Review!


So what did you think?
 In case you weren't able to watch my Video Review, here it is in black and white:

 Today, I would like to introduce you all to a product called OraMD.

"OraMD is an all natural liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener that you will want to purchase now. OraMD is a potent bacteria fighter that is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory with powerful plaque fighters eliminating the need for chemical laden toothpaste alternatives. This product is also has interdental access, meaning it gets in between the teeth and goes after the bacteria that is hiding in the nooks and crannies of your mouth and gums. This precise formulation of three 100% pure botanical oils of almond, spearmint, and peppermint is designed to kill the bad bacteria that are ravaging your gums. There are 100's of types of these 3 botanical oils and dozens of properties for each type - literally millions of combinations. This is a scientific formula matching the right properties of the right oils and designed specifically to combat the bacteria in your mouth. There's nothing like it on the market - it's fast effective, and leaves a lingering real fresh clean feeling in your mouth unlike anything you have experienced before." -information found at http://www.oramd.com

My experience with the product was wonderful and I love it! It was a little intense at first, but the intensity did reduce the more times I used it. The directions state to use 3-5 drops when you brush your teeth, however since I have such a sensitive mouth 2-3 drops seem to work well for me. The thing I love most about this liquid toothpaste is that it isn't a paste and it doesn't foam up. I can tell right away if I didn't brush well enough because there isn't a bunch of foam all over my mouth,

After brushing with OraMD my mouth feels really clean and fresh and just like I came out of the Dentist's office. When I wake up in the morning after I brushed at night, my teeth don't have that "morning grunge" that I used to get when I used the normal toothpastes on the market. My teeth are as sleek as the night before, its awesome! It did take a couple times to get used to because I have been so used to regular toothpaste for so many years, but I just love it!

Because of the intensity, I would not recommend using it for children. Some children may be able to handle 1 drop but you should use your own judgement because every person is different.   

I recently had a visit with my Dentist. No new cavities and she complemented me on my brushing. OraMD has worked amazing on my mouth! I honestly don't think I will change back to the average toothpaste ever again and I will recommend it everyone I know.

Are you interested yet? Well, here is all the information you need to enjoy OraMD yourself:

My Rating: A+ $$$
Click here to see what My Rating means!
Cost: $22.97 per bottle, lasts about 4 weeks when you used their 4 step process. I don't use breath fresheners or mouthwashes and I have been using OraMD for several months and still have some left. 
Where to Buy: Online at http://www.oramd.com  

Like OraMD on Facebook and get $5.00 off your order today!
Follow OraMD on Twitter

I hope you all enjoyed my first Video Review as much as I did! Thank you for following and I hope to have more great products for you in the future!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!






Disclaimer: I received a 0.5 oz bottle of OraMD from Trusted Health Products in order to provide an honest review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions in this review are my own. I, nor, OraMD make and guarantees and use of the product is done at your own risk.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: