Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Party Bags
1. Download template file and install it into your software.
2. Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project.
3. Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
You can right-click on the white guide and lock it in place to keep it from moving while you are working. Make sure this is the top layer of your project before printing.
Just SAVE and PRINT on cardstock!
Party Bags Tutorial
1. Print your Purse Card templates on cardstock and gather supplies. Be sure to set your margins as close to 0 as possible. (Recommended supplies: small craft scissors, bone folder, glue runner)
2. Using the scissors cut along inside of handles.
3. Fold bag at fold lines. There should be a total of 6 folds.
TIP: Using a bone folder will help you get crisp edges on your project.
4. Using scissors, cut along outside edge.
5. Lay the bag flat, printed side down. Fold up the tabs at the bottom of the bag, so that you can see the printing. Apply Glue to the tabs on the printed side.
6. Bring the side of the bag up and adhere the tab to the bottom of the bag.
7. Repeat on other side.
8. Lay the bag down, and apply glue to the last tab.
9. Attach the remaining side.
TIP: Insert your hand into the bag to ensure that all the tabs are securely attached.
10. Enjoy your Bag! You can fill it with all kinds of goodies or treats.
TIP: You can take the front and back and press them together to make side seams.
Please note, that this freebie will be available for ONE WEEK. However, you can still purchase this design kit from MyMemories! To find this kit, click on Craftable Templates on the right hand side of the MyMemories website.
What's My Memories Suite? Click here to read my review of the Digital Scrapbook Software. Don't have My Memories Suite? Go MyMemories.com to buy the software and start scrapping!
USE CODE: STMMMS86739 at checkout to get $10.00 OFF the software!
Have a wonderful day dear followers and HAPPY Crafting!