F eMeals Planning Guide - Rural Mama's Sandbox

eMeals Planning Guide

Okay, so I need some help. I am a very disorganized person in general and meal planning just isn't a piece of cake for me. I also hate grocery shopping and "wing it" most of the time. This method was getting old and just not working well (go figure), so I decided enough was enough.

Plum District has a great deal going on for eMeals right now. When you buy a subscription to this website you get easy to make dinner meal recipes and grocery lists made specifically for you! A one year subscription is normally $58.00 but if you buy a voucher through Plum District you can get a year for $29.00, so I broke down and decided to give it a try! Now, this deal is only available until 9/8/2012 so if you think this may be something you are interested in, hurry up and grab it now before you have to pay full price!

If you catch this post AFTER the deal is up but still love the idea, you can click the banner below to go to the eMeals website learn more and buy a subscription! Also, subscriptions can be for less than a year as well, so if you only was to test it for a couple months you can buy a 3 or 6 month subscription instead of one year.

 SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH EMEALS MEAL PLANS 
I am hoping that this helps me become more organized and helps remove some anxiety and stress over what to feed the family! Please stay tuned and I will share my experience with eMeals in the future!

How do you plan your family's meals? Have any tips or tricks you can share with me?

Have a wonderful day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: