F Blog Updates & The Cool & Interesting - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Blog Updates & The Cool & Interesting



BLOG UPDATE: As you may have noticed, a toolbar appears across the bottom of the page! Please use the buttons share my pages via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and more! Let me know if you Like or Dislike the new toolbar by commenting under this post! I'd really appreciate the feedback.


I love surfing the net and finding interesting blogs. I've come across some interesting blogs that I'd like to share with you:

little Indiana is a blog about small towns in Indiana and all the awesome hidden treasure you can find among them! Please jump on over and check it out and tell them Rural Mama's Sandbox Sent you!

Also, a friend of mine started a blog a while back called 2 is Purrfect. She has several giveaways going on right now that you HAVE to check out! There is even one for Fort Wayne locals, so don't miss out!

I am going to making it a priority to start posting more, especially about my girls! They are the reason I started this blog and I seem to have been slacking a little when it comes to them. Little Sister is rarely mentioned and my journey as a mother is barely documented, so I'm kicking into high gear! 

Thank you for staying with me dear Followers and I hope you enjoy my future posts!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: