F Holy COW! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Holy COW!

I have been trying and trying to keep up this blog and I have been failing miserably. Something needs to change evidently, I think I'm going to have to rearrange my schedule a bit better. Both girls are now in school, so hopefully, I can slip in some time to write. I love to write and I love to share our world with you!

 The next adventure we will be embarking on is purchasing a few calves. We are officially on the search for some BEEF calves. I am excited, since its been years since I have been able to raise calves and these will be the first here at this home. We have created quite the little hobby farm and I am so very proud of it and of my girls for helping out the best that they can.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: