F My Introduction to Spaghetti Squash - Rural Mama's Sandbox

My Introduction to Spaghetti Squash

If your like me you've lived a rather sheltered life when it comes to different foods. I was used to the basics, nothing funky, weird, or different. We were a meat and potatoes type of family and didn't wain to far from our comfort zone. Therefore, when my mother in law suggested making Spaghetti Squash for me, I could help but grimace. I'm not a fan of squash in general, probably because I wasn't raised eating them, but still, I don't like it. So, the thought of eating this thing called Spaghetti Squash wasn't on my top ten lists of things to do, ever. To my surprise it wasn't half bad. My mother in law microwaved it and mixed in some butter. It tasted very similar to angel hair pasta. Tonight is my first time attempting to make it myself. I searched the web and found a recipe that I thought would work for my family. Hope you all enjoy!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: