F Rockin Green ROCKS! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Rockin Green ROCKS!



Okay, so my last online order I made was on Diapers.com. I had a $10.00 store credit so I decided use the credit to buy some Rockin Green Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent. I had read great reviews about it and I've been just DYING to try it! I bought the Classic Rock scented with Rage Against the Raspberries. When my shipment came in I put it with my other laundry detergent, but it wasn't until a couple days ago that I decided to give it a try. It is mainly used for cloth diaper laundry, however it is great for adult laundry as well. I used it on our bed sheets, covers, and a couple loads of my laundry. My hubby didn't know that I had changed our detergent and I was surprised when that night after we got into bed he commented on how great the bed felt. I was in awe that he actually noticed a difference. He didn't know what I'd done, but could tell that the bed seemed softer. I have to admit as well that our sheets were softer and they just seemed lighter, which tells me that we were getting a lot of build up in our sheet from our regular laundry detergent.

When I was doing laundry I was pleased by the scent, it was not too strong but smelled SO yummy. I also like the texture of the powder. It was super soft and fluffy and seemed to dissolve in the lukewarm water pretty fast. It did seem to bubble a little bit, but not much. I did an extra rinse cycle on the first load and then skipped it the second load. Once dried, I couldn't tell the difference from the first load to the second so I don't think that the extra rinse cycle on the first load really mattered. My laundry came out of the dryer with no smells what so ever. With some detergents I can still smell the scent on the clothes after they come out of the dryer, while means they left some build up while others just don't get out the stink.

Over all I am super impressed with Rockin Green! I definitely want to stick with it and would prefer to use it for ALL of our family laundry!

Cost: Classic Rock $13.95 per bag (45/90 loads) or $0.31 per load in top loader/$0.155 in front loader


Where to Buy: You can buy Rockin Green Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent on their website:
as well as Diapers.com! Click the banner below to save on your first order and help me gain some store credit!
Diapers.com discounts
use code:DREA3545
New Customers Only. Restrictions apply.
Baby Items
Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com


My Rating: A+ $$$

Rockin Green is also on Facebook and Twitter! Check them out, they do TONS of giveaways for their fans! Tell them Rural Mama's Sandbox Sent you and encourage them to send us some Samples for giveaways!

Have a Great Day dear followers!
Kelsey

Disclaimer: I purchased the Rockin Green Cloth Diaper & Laundry Detergent with my own money. I was not compensated for this review. This review details my personal opinion and experience using the product.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: